Our consultants spend a lot of their time looking for vulnerabilities in commercial software, open source software, hardware and firmware. We provide this service free of charge to the companies involved, and assist them in fixing the vulnerabilities found.
Since the foundation of Agile Information Security, our consultants have found over 80 vulnerabilities in well known and widely used software such as:
- Several routers, switches and firewalls from Netgear, Dlink, Asus and others
- Cisco Enterprise Management software
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- SysAid Help Desk
- Novell ZenWorks Configuration Management
- Kaseya Virtual System Administrator
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk, OpManager, Desktop Manager and other products
- International Components for Unicode (ICU) library (used in Android, Google Chrome and hundreds of other products)
- BMC Track-It! Service Desk
- VLC Media Player
- Poppler PDF library (widely used in Linux desktops)
- Apple QuickTime Player
- X.Org server
- Pimcore Content Management System
And many others. The full list of vulnerabilities found by our consultants can be consulted from GitHub.
All these vulnerabilities were found using a combination of hacking techniques on which we base our services on.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you.